Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Elizabeth Bennett <el...@stitchfix.com> on 2017/10/26 15:40:37 UTC

Permission to create a KIP

Hi Kafka Devs,
I'd like permission to create a KIP. This is following up on a discussion
from the #connect slack channel regarding overrides for producer/consumer
configs on a per-connector level.

My confluence id is: elizabeth.bennett

Thanks,
Liz

Re: Permission to create a KIP

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
Not sure if someone added you and just forgot to reply, but it looks like
you already have permissions on the wiki. Just follow the process described
here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals

-Ewen