Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/09 06:34:50 UTC

User list subscription

I am wondering about the subscription method for users list.

Following the instructions on
https://apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html

An email to user-subscribe@age.apache.org should get a user started.

I have few questions regarding apache AGE:

1- As far as I understand, there are two flavours, a full DB install
and an extension as a postgresql extension. If my understanding is
correct, what is the difference in performance ?

AgensGraph-Extension
agensgraph

2- We are planning to use AgensGraph with java. The subproject
https://github.com/bitnine-oss/agensgraph-jdbc is good enough. However
I am wondering about support for r2dbc driver. https://r2dbc.io/

Thank you

Re: User list subscription