Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by christophe maligorne <cm...@odaxys.fr> on 2000/05/19 12:18:11 UTC

redirect the output of cocoon

I would like to sent the output of a transforming made by Cocoon
to a file instead of the screen.

More precisely, the used formating of my document is XSLFO and il don't
want cocoon to sent the result document to the browser but in a file.
And i want to do that in a servlet then by using the cocoon java API.

Regards.

christophe

Re: redirect the output of cocoon

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
christophe maligorne wrote:

> I would like to sent the output of a transforming made by Cocoon
> to a file instead of the screen.
>
> More precisely, the used formating of my document is XSLFO and il don't
> want cocoon to sent the result document to the browser but in a file.
> And i want to do that in a servlet then by using the cocoon java API.

look into the samples for the fromServlet example.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: redirect the output of cocoon

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 19 May 2000, christophe maligorne wrote:

> I would like to sent the output of a transforming made by Cocoon
> to a file instead of the screen.
>
> More precisely, the used formating of my document is XSLFO and il don't
> want cocoon to sent the result document to the browser but in a file.
> And i want to do that in a servlet then by using the cocoon java API.

You might try using Xalan's redirect extension function library.

- donald