Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vitalie Valache <Vi...@bnm.org> on 2006/06/27 09:43:38 UTC

BeanShell setup

Hi !
I keep getting this error on my jmeter.log when I try to run a test  plan with BeanShell PreProcessor object.
->ERROR - jmeter.modifiers.BeanShellPreProcessor: bsh.Interpreter

Think its caused by BeanShell setup.
How should I configure BeanShell?
--
DISCLAIMER:
Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in good faith, but shall not be binding nor construed as constituting any obligation on the part of the Bank.

Re: BeanShell setup

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Have you downloaded the BeanShell jar and put it in the JMeter lib directory?