Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/06/17 19:00:00 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by spookysam

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by spookysam:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=312&rev2=313

   * [[http://www.web-alliance.fr|Web Alliance]]
    * We use Hadoop for our internal search engine optimization (SEO) tools. It allows us to store, index, search data in a much faster way.
    * We also use it for logs analysis and trends prediction.
-  * [[http://www.worldlingo.com/|WorldLingo]]
+  * [[http://www.worldlingo.com/|WorldLingo]] and [[http://itshumour.blogspot.com/2010/06/twenty-hilarious-funny-quotes.html|Funny Quotes]]
    * Hardware: 44 servers (each server has: 2 dual core CPUs, 2TB storage, 8GB RAM)
    * Each server runs Xen with one Hadoop/HBase instance and another instance with web or application servers, giving us 88 usable virtual machines.
    * We run two separate Hadoop/HBase clusters with 22 nodes each.