Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Thilina Anjitha <th...@beyondm.net> on 2005/01/26 06:29:41 UTC

Set proxy settings

Hi,

I'm try to expose the company Intranet to out side using the
Jetspeed(1.5 version). So in this case we need to set some proxy
settings. Is there any way to set these proxy settings in Jetspeed 1.5?
If so do we need to write any coding? Is it availalable in J2?

Thilina.

Re: Set proxy settings

Posted by Jeff Sheets <je...@gmail.com>.
Just set these properties in your app server at startup:
-DproxySet=true -DproxyHost=your.proxy.address -DproxyPort=80
-DnonProxyHosts=localhost