Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz> on 2017/09/17 21:33:33 UTC

Please add me to contributor list in JIRA and Confluence

Hi,

I would like to try to start contributing to the Kafka project, look at
some JIRAs and maybe raise some KIPs.

Could you please give me the JIRA rights to pick up some issues and the
rights to raise KIPs in Confluence Wiki? My username is scholzj for both
JIRA and Confluence.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

Re: Please add me to contributor list in JIRA and Confluence

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
Hi Jun,

Great, thanks a lot.

Regards