Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Fung Chan <Fu...@marshmc.com> on 2000/11/17 23:06:08 UTC

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException??

Hi,

I am using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser, like below
XMLReader xr =
XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader("org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser");

I can parse some small XML files, but when I parse the 38KB XML files,
I got the following error.
Can any body explain what happened with this error?

======================================
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "B" must end
with the ';' delimiter.

	java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)

	java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)

	org.xml.sax.SAXException(java.lang.String)

	org.xml.sax.SAXParseException(java.lang.String,
org.xml.sax.Locator)

	void
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(org.xml.sax.Locator,
java.lang.String, int, int, java.lang.Object [], int)

	void
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.reportFatalXMLError(int,
int, int)

	boolean
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatc
h(boolean)

	boolean
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(boolean)

	void
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(org.xml.sax.InputSource)

	java.util.List
com.marshmc.GBO.GINA.junitutils.XMLObjectFactory.fromXML(java.lang.Strin
g)

	void
com.marshmc.GBO.GINA.publicservices.service.junit.TestCases_getAllCatego
ries.setUp()

	void junit.framework.TestCase.runBare()

	void junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect()

	void
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(junit.framework.Test,
junit.framework.Protectable)

	void junit.framework.TestResult.run(junit.framework.TestCase)

	void junit.framework.TestCase.run(junit.framework.TestResult)

	void junit.framework.TestSuite.run(junit.framework.TestResult)

	void junit.ui.TestRunner$12.run()

Thanks!

Frank Chan