Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2011/10/21 05:31:58 UTC

Re:

Hi,

The best thing to do is to start an OSGi framework and install the bundles
required to support the application programming model into the framework.
Then you can access the AriesApplicationManager from the service registry.
You can use the createApplication method to create an instance of
AriesApplication and then call resolve to get a resolved version. Once you
have a resolved version you can call the store method on AriesApplication to
get the deployed EBA.

You may need to have an OBR xml and get that registered with the resolver
for applications, but it really depends on what you are doing.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org