Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/29 16:32:24 UTC

Re: [TinkerPop] Re: State of the Intergalactic Union on TinkerPop and Its Federated Developers and Users

Hi Dylan,

Michael Pollmeier (of Gremlin-Scala fame) has OrientDB working with TinkerPop3.
	https://github.com/mpollmeier/orientdb-gremlin (and I just realized its a "proof of concept" -- dah. Sorry for the confusion)

I know Luca (OrientDB  lead) wants to transition to TinkerPop3, but can't just "cut the cord" so fast given its customers. Perhaps Luca can share more on that?

Finally, I totally forgot to mention all the client libraries that have been developed by the wider ecosystem that are TinkerPop3 enabled. Check out the homepage under "Libraries."
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/
Insane….

Thanks Dylan,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Posted by Dylan Millikin <dy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info guys!

Posted by Michael Pollmeier <mi...@michaelpollmeier.com>.
It's still a proof of concept, but we actually use it in a
production-like setup and my team continues to add features.