Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Stephen Jackson <st...@spherelogic.net> on 2002/11/17 01:48:37 UTC

tdk 2.2 rc installation

I am new to turbine and I am trying to get it running.  All of the readme docs
point to http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/tdk/tdk-howto.html which does not
seem to match up with the build, perhaps ver 2.1.  I can't find anything to
lead me in the right direction.

Anybody have any idea what I need to do? Should I go with ver 2.1?

Thanks

AW: tdk 2.2 rc installation

Posted by Dieter Engelhardt <Di...@Iris-Software.de>.
It seems to me that the site is reorganized.
If I try this link I get the popper tutorial.
But what i found is, that the link to the howtos
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/howto/index.html doesn't work
any more.

Good luck
Dieter