Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/09 12:51:53 UTC

回复: Board Report of ServiceComb Aug(update 2)

Hi Willem,

Thanks for your kindly reminding.

For users demand of continous integration, we release patch versions only with a tag in github: https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-java-chassis/releases,
and the vote process is only in minor versions.

I am quite sorry for the inconvenience for the project management. And will start a vote before any patch versions released to maven central.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Patch release is still a release!
We still need to follow the Apache release policy[1] to let the PMC
vote on the release.

[1]https://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang