Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr> on 2016/11/10 21:58:19 UTC

Flex Mobile Music player

Hi,

i have a new project which will be an Android & iOS app e-radio player. The
user will be able to scroll through categories and find stations. All the
data will be from RSS Feed as they will be provided from a website radio
directory. I have the following concerns with what i am going to need help:

1. I plan to use the SoundLoaderContext and Sound class which will be
provided with a url to Stream the music. I have used it before to play mp3
from local storage. Will it work when streaming from internet?

2. I want the music to continue play, if the user puts the app in the
background (change app, or hit the recent apps button). I believe there is a
setting for iOS, but what about Android?

3. The last thing, as this will be a music app, i would love to have a
notification with controlls. Something like this [1] or this [2]. Is it
possible to achieve this with Flex or AIR? Is there something similar on
iOS?

Thank you in advance.

[1]
https://cdn.tutsplus.com/mobile/uploads/2014/02/android_music_player_notification.png