Posted to users@maven.apache.org by matt <jo...@whitesmiths.com.au> on 2003/09/15 06:26:06 UTC

Re: ejb client JARs -- best practices?

How do other maven users handle the double-artifact issues with
ejb-client-jars?

I was hoping I could handle it transparently, but it looks like this
hasn't been fully implemented in the ejb plugin yet.

What I'd really like is to set a property in a project, and the ejb:ejb,
ejb:install, etc. goals then all include additional steps for the
ejb-client jar.  Does this sound reasonable?

Before I go and patch the plugin, does anyone have recommendations,
existing workarounds, or their own requirements to add?  Are there any
other plugins that currently produce (and install/deploy) multiple
artifacts?

Matt