Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/06/01 14:38:10 UTC

What's going on in flex-utilities?

Hi,

I just noticed a bunch of commits to the flex-utilities and especially the mavenizer code. Having a look I would like to ask what's going on there?

While some of the changes don't seem that dangerous, the switch from Freemarker back to Velocity as template engine could break the maven extension. I was stuck for several days finding out a combination of compatible libs that enabled me to use the mavenizer as a maven extension as well as a command line tool without insanely complex class loading issues. While I could resolve most, I couldn't get Velocity working, so I switched to Freemarker to avoid the problems.

Having a look at that last commit to the flex-utilities repo it seems as if "quetwo" didn't update his branch for quite some time and forced in all of his changes. Could you guys please have a look if anything else is broken?

@quetwo ... could you please explain what and why you did these major changes to the mavenizer?

Chris

Re: What's going on in flex-utilities?

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Ok, thank jebus it wasn't me.  I'm only passable at complex merges in GIT
and there was a distinct possibility I did screw up the repo ;)

-Nick

AW: What's going on in flex-utilities?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... now this is strange.