Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by "Caballero, Nathan (Volpe)" <Na...@dot.gov.INVALID> on 2021/11/04 13:42:01 UTC

webUI Bug

Hello,

I continue to experience a bug on the webUI where if any number is filled into the 'Limit results to' field, the following error is met. The query runs perfectly so long as any value filled out in this field is deleted. This bug occurs whether the field is 'checked' or 'unchecked'.

Thank You

[cid:image001.png@01D7D15F.C8BAE9B0]
[cid:image002.png@01D7D160.32917CA0]

Re: webUI Bug

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Nathan,

I think you pasted some images into your message. They didn't make it
through to the mailing list.

Can you select text instead of images? Or push the images to a public place
like imgur?