Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Daniel J. Cody" <dc...@uwm.edu> on 2006/03/30 18:02:37 UTC

Status of StatsPlugin?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the StatsPlugin (
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/StatsPlugin ) is being actively
developed anymore?

The link to James' website (
http://www.okeating.net/blosxom.cgi/2006/01/08#statsplugin-update-010706
) are returning generic parked domain pages and the schema on the wiki
doesn't seem to jive with the plugin code that's there.

Just wondering if the code is out of sync or whats going on...

Thanks,

Dan
http://dancody.org/

Re: Status of StatsPlugin?

Posted by James Keating <ja...@okeating.net>.
Daniel J. Cody wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know if the StatsPlugin (
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/StatsPlugin ) is being actively
> developed anymore?

I have made a few updates to it in the past, but nothing super recent.

> The link to James' website (
> http://www.okeating.net/blosxom.cgi/2006/01/08#statsplugin-update-010706
> ) are returning generic parked domain pages and the schema on the wiki
> doesn't seem to jive with the plugin code that's there.
>
> Just wondering if the code is out of sync or whats going on...

The code on the website should be the same as the code on my site.
Anyway, my site is back up, not sure why it disappeared. You can grab
the latest version here -

http://www.okeating.net/blosxom.cgi/2006/01/08#statsplugin-update-010706

Let me know if you have any questions.

- James

RE: Status of StatsPlugin?

Posted by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org>.
> Does anyone know if the StatsPlugin (
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/StatsPlugin ) is being actively
> developed anymore?
>
> The link to James' website is returning generic parked domain pages
> and the schema on the wiki doesn't seem to jive with the plugin code
> that's there.
>
> Just wondering if the code is out of sync or whats going on...

Try: http://www.okeating.net/spamassassin/Stats.pm

I'm not sure of the status of the plugin. I'm using it, modified
slightly for MSSQL and it works for me.

Bret