Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matias Rodriguez <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/25 14:39:29 UTC

How to (cleanly) disable specific namespace / action hierarchy at runtime

Hi!

I'm looking for a clean way to disable/enable (at runtime) specific
namespace / specific action hierarchy. An option is to use an Interceptor,
but: is there another *standard *way to do this? With *disable* I mean, for
example, a HTTP 404 server response.

Thanks!

Re: How to (cleanly) disable specific namespace / action hierarchy at runtime

Posted by Matias Rodriguez <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your answer!
The logic is tied to a human decision.
Yes, that were my first approaches too, I'm looking for other options.

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.