Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 赵建恒 <vc...@163.com> on 2020/05/19 03:32:18 UTC

Summer 2020 Tasks--WebFlux WebClient plugin

Hi dev team,
I am Jianheng Zhao, a graduate student from the School in Computer Science/Software Engineering from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China.I’m writing the email for the purpose of applying to participate in the task of WebFlux WebClient plugin,which is from Open Source Promotion Plan - Summer 2020 Tasks.
I have always been passionate about open source, and I have actively participated in the open source activities over the years.Recently, I actively participated in a blog project called solo, mainly responsible for the following works:

Optimize docker script--docker-restart.sh.And it Make the process of updating the solo instance more reasonable.
Optimize editor:Change third-party image hosting to community image hosting.

Resume has been sent to the project leader Yuguang Zhao .I’m looking forward to joining the Apache Skywalking dev team and do my best for community development.

Cheers,
Jianheng Zhao

Re: Summer 2020 Tasks--WebFlux WebClient plugin

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome. Jianheng Zhao
I have just added you to the candidate list. Have you communicated with the
mentor, Yuguang Zhao?

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

赵建恒 <vc...@163.com> 于2020年5月19日周二 上午11:32写道:

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi. Jianheng Zhao

The application program has begun. Any questions & help about this subject
are welcome to be discussed here.

Br. zhaoyuguang

yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org> 于2020年5月20日周三 下午2:23写道:

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.