Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/11/30 18:48:29 UTC

GH issue labels to help determine priority

In order to help us prioritize our open issues
<https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues> (currently at 560), the
TC working group discussed and introduced 2 new label types:

- impact (high, medium and low) <-- note: this used to be the critical,
major, medium and minor labels
- level of effort (high, medium and low)

Please help us apply these labels by adding them (if missing) to your own
issues with your best estimate. If you are unable to, please reach out to a
committer to apply the labels. Thanks in advance!

https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+-label%3A%22high+impact%22+-label%3A%22medium+impact%22+-label%3A%22low+impact%22+

https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+-label%3A%22high+effort%22+-label%3A%22medium+effort%22+-label%3A%22low+effort%22+

^^ filter by author == you

Re: GH issue labels to help determine priority

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.
or better yet, even help close some of the `[TC-XYZ]` issues as i'm
guessing many of them are no longer relevant...

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Friedrich <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.