Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/06/07 11:51:06 UTC

Seeking additional mentors for Aria Tosca

All,

I want to put out there that I think Aria Tosca could use an additional
mentor or two.  For those unaware, the Aria Tosca podling is an
implementation of the TOSCA specification that supports the provisioning of
cloud resources via API specifications.

The podling is struggling in a few areas.  There is a lack of open
communication (note that I'm not saying on list), simply because the staff
that is colocated tends to talk in person much more than not, though they
do have one developer in the US who has been trying to get more stuff
happening on list (seemingly both for this own usefulness in addition to
trying to better follow the apache way).

I think if there's mentors who are available who have a tendency towards
infrastructure and cloud deployments, this may be a good podling to look at
to see if you can lend a hand.

John