Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Murali Reddy <mu...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/03/23 12:50:49 UTC

introduction

All,

Just wanted to let the community know that I have decided to work on Apache CloudStack again. I have taken up a position at ShapeBlue, so you will be seeing me around @dev and @users. For the new members of the community and others who I have not interacted with, here is small self introduction. I started my journey with CloudStack, in late 2010 as cloud.com employee. Later spent 4 years till late 2014 working on various CloudStack features (EIP, GSLB, NAAS, NetScaler integration, native SDN controller, distributed virtual router, event bus to name few). I was working on NFV solution on OpenStack over a year. I am excited to join back the community, looking forward to interact with you.

Thanks,
Murali

Re: introduction

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Murali,

Congratulations on the new role and welcome back!

- Si
Posted by Jayapal Uradi <ja...@accelerite.com>.
Welcome back Murali.

-Jayapal

> On 23-Mar-2016, at 8:24 pm, Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Great to have you back Murali.  Looking forward to working with you. :)
> On Mar 23, 2016 10:49 AM, "Ahmad Emneina" <ae...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Great to see you back working on CloudStack!
>>
>> Ahmad E
>>
>>> On Mar 23, 2016, at 4:50 AM, Murali Reddy <mu...@shapeblue.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Just wanted to let the community know that I have decided to work on
>> Apache CloudStack again. I have taken up a position at ShapeBlue, so you
>> will be seeing me around @dev and @users. For the new members of the
>> community and others who I have not interacted with, here is small self
>> introduction. I started my journey with CloudStack, in late 2010 as
>> cloud.com employee. Later spent 4 years till late 2014 working on various
>> CloudStack features (EIP, GSLB, NAAS, NetScaler integration, native SDN
>> controller, distributed virtual router, event bus to name few). I was
>> working on NFV solution on OpenStack over a year. I am excited to join back
>> the community, looking forward to interact with you.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Murali

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: introduction

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.

Re: introduction

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Re: introduction

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
welcome back Murali, good luck.

--
Daan

Re: introduction

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back Murali!

Re: introduction

Posted by Syed Mushtaq <sy...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back Murali.

RE: introduction

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.
Good to have you back Murali :)

Regards,
Somesh

RE: introduction

Posted by Kishan Kavala <ki...@accelerite.com>.
Welcome back Murali!

RE: introduction

Posted by Abhinav Roy <ab...@accelerite.com>.
Welcome back Murali :)

Regards,
Abhinav

RE: introduction

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <su...@accelerite.com>.
Congrats for the new Role and welcome back Murali :-)

Regards
sadhu

Re: introduction

Posted by Bharat Kumar <bh...@accelerite.com>.