Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/10 17:49:59 UTC

Re: [axis2] SOAP 1.1 default?

Hi ... apologies about the delay in my response on this ... IMHO this
sort of behaviour is not possible and Rampart does NOT modify the SOAP
version (since we always use the appropriate factory to convert to
DOOM). Therefore I don't think rampart always spits out SOAP 1.1.

Angel, are you sure rampart always converts to soap 1.1? I just
checked with one of my clients and I was able to successfully send
secure messages with both soap 1.1 and soap 1.2

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org