Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/10/07 06:51:17 UTC

10 reasons why you should Apache Karaf as your next application runtime

Hello,

I guess I'm inspired this weekend :)

Here's a document I put together quickly: 10 reasons why you should
use Apache Karaf as your next application runtime :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1aJ_qimFxPxD9BDtaq21sW_h43kWUXrLVTWAFR_Coc/edit?usp=sharing

This list was compiled mostly from memory and from what came first to
my mind so it is probably far from perfect and I know it is not
exhaustive. But I hope that despite this it presents quickly some of
the most important parts of Karaf.

Again the document has commenting activated and don't hesitate to
request edit access if you'd like.

Regards,
  Serge...