Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Gaurav Kanade <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/18 23:46:51 UTC

Offline Regions Metric

Hi

I see that HMaster UI always shows the offline regions - I found that there
is a jamon template which makes call to get this and display

Is there some other mechanism – for instance rit can be seen through JMX –
or some such that will help me get this? Or some place this exists and Im
missing?

Thanks

Gaurav

Re: Offline Regions Metric

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I haven't found measure in JMX satisfying your need.

Related: see HBASE-17436

FYI