Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/07/03 18:06:03 UTC

Re: MyFaces-1.2.3 + Myfaces-orchestra : dynaForm tag not rendered

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Edmond M.
<ed...@uclouvain.be> wrote:

> simon.kitching@chello.at wrote:
>>
>> simon.kitching@chello.at schrieb:

perhaps you just create the taglib xml file on your own?

-Matthias

> [...]
> myFaces-1.2.3 and Facelets-1.1.14.
>
> Here is the non-facelets file ("testOrchestra.jsp") that is working; all
> components rendered as expected :
>
> <%@ page pageEncoding="UTF-8" %>
> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
> <%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/dynaForm" prefix="ox" %>
> <%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t" %>
>
> <f:view>
>    <h:form>
>        <t:htmlTag value="h3">
>            <h:outputText value="Form"/>
>        </t:htmlTag>
>        <h:outputText value="note : property
> 'editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory' IS NOT empty"
>            rendered="#{!empty editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory}"/>
>        <h:outputText value="note : property
> 'editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory' IS empty"
>            rendered="#{empty editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory}"/>
>
>        <h:panelGrid
>            id="entity-layout"
>            columns="2">
>
>            <ox:dynaForm
>                id="idDivisionCategory"
>
> uri="net.bilima.okapiCollege.persistence.divisionCategory.TDivisionCategory"
>                valueBindingPrefix="editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory">
>                <ox:dynaFormConfigs>
>                    <ox:dynaFormConfig for="description" displaySize="32"/>
>                    <ox:dynaFormConfig for="discriminator"
> displaySize="32"/>
>                </ox:dynaFormConfigs>
>            </ox:dynaForm>
>
>        </h:panelGrid>
>
>    </h:form>
> </f:view>
>
> And here is the NON-working facelets file ("test.xhtml"); the first 2
> components (eg "<t:htmlTag>" and "<h:outputText>") are displaid,
> "<ox:dynaForm>" isn't; I've double checked that property
> 'editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory' is not empty :

>    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>    xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
>    xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"
>    xmlns:ox="http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/dynaForm"
>    xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets">
>
>    <ui:composition>
>        <h:form>
>
>            <t:htmlTag value="h3">
>                <h:outputText value="Form"/>
>            </t:htmlTag>
>            <h:outputText value="note : property
> 'editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory' IS NOT empty"
>                rendered="#{!empty
> editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory}"/>
>            <h:outputText value="note : property
> 'editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory' IS empty"
>                rendered="#{empty editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory}"/>
>
>            <h:panelGrid
>                id="entity-layout"
>                columns="2">
>
>                <ox:dynaForm
>                    id="idDivisionCategory"
>
> uri="net.bilima.okapiCollege.persistence.divisionCategory.TDivisionCategory"
>
> valueBindingPrefix="editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory">

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: MyFaces-1.2.3 + Myfaces-orchestra : dynaForm tag not rendered

Posted by "Edmond M." <ed...@uclouvain.be>.

Matthias Wessendorf-4 wrote:

> [...]
>>
>>    <ui:composition>
>>        <h:form>
>>
>>            <t:htmlTag value="h3">
>>                <h:outputText value="Form"/>
>>            </t:htmlTag>
>>            <h:outputText value="note : property
>> 'editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory' IS NOT empty"
>>                rendered="#{!empty
>> editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory}"/>
>>            <h:outputText value="note : property
>> 'editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory' IS empty"
>>                rendered="#{empty
>> editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory}"/>
>>
>>            <h:panelGrid
>>                id="entity-layout"
>>                columns="2">
>>
>>                <ox:dynaForm
>>                    id="idDivisionCategory"
>>
>> uri="net.bilima.okapiCollege.persistence.divisionCategory.TDivisionCategory"
>>
>> valueBindingPrefix="editTDivisionCategory.divisionCategory">

It works ! Thanks everybody !
The new sandbox made by Simon (see above) actually fixes the problem. I
misconfigured the "pom" file in first place, making a package without the
"META-INF" folder; that led to my package leaving out
"orchestra-dynaform.taglib.xml".

regards !
--
Edmond/