Posted to user@spark.apache.org by akshay naidu <ak...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/07 04:23:40 UTC

Is Apache Spark-2.2.1 compatible with Hadoop-3.0.0

hello Users,
I need to know whether we can run latest spark on  latest hadoop version
i.e., spark-2.2.1 released on 1st dec and hadoop-3.0.0 released on 13th dec.
thanks.

Re: Is Apache Spark-2.2.1 compatible with Hadoop-3.0.0

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
And Hadoop-3.x is not part of the release and sign off for 2.2.1.

Maybe we could update the website to avoid any confusion with "later".

Posted by Josh Rosen <jo...@databricks.com>.

Posted by akshay naidu <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raj Adyanthaya <ra...@gmail.com>.