Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Emperor <Da...@gmx.net> on 2002/03/28 13:46:09 UTC

QueueElement interface

Hi,

What is the QueueElement interface good for? Wouldn't it be better to
use Object instead of it in order to allow queuing of final classes and
java objects you can't modify?

I had much to do in the last weeks but I think I'll have the time to
release the first version of the async connection manager soon. I need
help to reorganize, find typos and integrate to avalon...

Nils

AW: QueueElement interface

Posted by Emperor <Da...@gmx.net>.

Ok, I agree it's cleaner, but I think this is limiting the possibilities
of the queue implementations.

RE: QueueElement interface

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.