Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Chathura Herath <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/07/04 07:01:34 UTC

xml-beans 2.0 jar in maven repository?

Hi,

I am with the Axis 2.0 team and we are using xml beans for data binding. We
are planning to do a release tomorrow and we want to ship it with xml-beans
version 2.0.  I couldn't find a maven repository to get maven to download
the jar from. Can someone give me a location or upload the latest jar to the
maven repository.

Thanks

Chathura

Re: xml-beans 2.0 jar in maven repository?

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Chathura Herath wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am with the Axis 2.0 team and we are using xml beans for data
> binding. We are planning to do a release tomorrow and we want to ship
> it with xml-beans version 2.0. I couldn’t find a maven repository to
> get maven to download the jar from. Can someone give me a location or
> upload the latest jar to the maven repository.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chathura

Yes, this would be much appreciated!
- Dan