Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org> on 2013/05/16 00:43:45 UTC

0.94 Security + Jira

Should we turn off jira commenting for the 0.94 security job? It just
comes back around so late that the only thing it does for me is make
it hard to determine what jira have comments that I need to read.

Re: 0.94 Security + Jira

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
That is what I was trying to say.
Unless I hear objections I will increase the frequency to match the 0.94 build.
(But will leave it at running the limited test suite instead of the full suite).

-- Lars

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.94 Security + Jira

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.