Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org> on 2007/05/30 19:16:09 UTC

[VOTE] release Solr 1.2

I propose to release the artifacts at
http://people.apache.org/~yonik/staging_area/solr/1.2/
as Apache Solr 1.2

They were created from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/solr/branches/branch-1.2/,
branched today.  I've verified the md5's and signatures after I
uploaded to the staging area.  I'll create the svn tag and release
after the vote passes.

Here's my +1

-Yonik

Re: [VOTE] release Solr 1.2

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] release Solr 1.2 -- ugho

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
Heh... last minute patch bites again.
I'm re-spinning the release now.

-Yonik

Re: [VOTE] release Solr 1.2 -- ugho

Re: [VOTE] release Solr 1.2

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Looks good on RH Linux.

Bill

Re: [VOTE] release Solr 1.2

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] release Solr 1.2

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Just downloaded apache-solr-1.2.0.zip on vista.  "ant example" works
fine (except for a bunch of "Warning: .. .java modified in the future.")

+1