Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2013/06/20 09:25:13 UTC

how to generate the activemq-leveldb-store project in eclipse?

Hi all, I just downloaded the source code from the trunk and then switched to
the activemq-leveldb-store directory following by executing  the "mvn eclipse:eclipse"
statement to generate the eclipse project.
After importing the project into my eclipse, there are many errors
indicating many classes are not present in the classpath, such as
LevelDBStore,ElectingLevelDBStore and MasterLevelDBStore etc.
I can see there are lots of scala files so I installed the scala ide as well,
unfortunately errors still exist.
Can anybody tell me how to build the project in the eclipse?

Thanks