Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/23 17:22:30 UTC

Re: avoiding duplicate required validation messages

If you specify an id for each input component, then each of those
messages will become more meaningful by showing the id for which field
they apply to.

Alternately, you can provide a label component for each field, and use
the t:messages.   The tomahawk version of messages will use the label
instead of the id if the label is specified.