Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 22:30:42 UTC

Quick review - Lots o threads

I am playing with Apache Gossip to kick the tires before the release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GOSSIP-28

I think it would make sense to get this in so we can play nice with peoples
VMs. If someone has the time to +1 I can handle the merge. Would like to
get in in place in the next day or two.

Thanks,
Edward

Re: Quick review - Lots o threads

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Quick ASF github integration tip:

If you create the JIRA issue fist, then prefix the pull request title with the JIRA ID (e.g "GOSSIP-28: blah, blah" comments on that pull request will be synced to JIRA.

-Taylor