Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Hongda Lin <hl...@visualanalytics.com> on 2002/10/23 22:09:48 UTC

How to precompile JSPs for SOAP in Tomcat?

	I don't want to use JDK for Tomcat. I heard that if I precompile
JSPs, then JRE is sufficient for Tomcat.
	Does anyone know how to precompile JSPs?

Thanks in advance!

Hongda Lin

Re: How to precompile JSPs for SOAP in Tomcat?

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
There is even documentation!

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/jasper/d
oc/jspc.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.