Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <es...@apache.org> on 2008/03/07 08:46:44 UTC

[VOTE]: Pluto 1.1.5 Release

The Pluto 1.1.5 test build has been cut and is available as indicated
below.  Many thanks to community for finding bugs, supplying patches,
and implementing improvments!

No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of Pluto
1.1.5 has been made, and at this time it is simply a "test build".

The results of this vote will be posted no earlier than 76 hours from
the time this email is sent.  3 +1 votes from Apache Portals PMC members
will be required to meet quorum, but all community members (committers,
contributors, and users) are invited to vote.  We welcome any comments
you may have, and will take all feedback into account.

    * http://people.apache.org/builds/portals-pluto/

Maven 2 staging repository:

    * http://people.apache.org/builds/portals-pluto/m2-staging-repository/

Release Notes:

Bug

     * [PLUTO-356] - Pluto Driver not using injected Portal URL Parser
     * [PLUTO-361] - Error when parsing the portal url
     * [PLUTO-397] - Copyright at bottom of Portal Driver content needs
to be updated to 2007
     * [PLUTO-399] - Link and documentation on source-repository.html
page is incorrect
     * [PLUTO-421] - PortletRequest.getParameterMap() must return an
unmodifiable map (PLT.11.1.1)
     * [PLUTO-439] - Assembly code cannot parse Servlet 2.4 web.xml
containing <jsp-config> tags
     * [PLUTO-446] - No way to set default page encoding for Pluto
     * [PLUTO-447] - Old version of junit included via commons-cli in
pluto-util
     * [PLUTO-448] - No way to know if expiration cache value was set
via PortletDD
     * [PLUTO-449] - portlet-skin.jsp does not have the JSTL core taglib
directive
     * [PLUTO-450] - ExternalAppScopedAttributeTest.jsp has a minor
javascript error
     * [PLUTO-451] - JSP21ExpressionEvaluatorProxy is causing an
exception in Tomcat 6.0 if compiled using JDK 5.0
     * [PLUTO-452] - Assembler ant task fails on WAR with no manifest
     * [PLUTO-455] - Assembler emitts non-validating web.xml for servlet
2.3 and 2.4
     * [PLUTO-457] - PortletContainerException doesn't chain Throwable
     * [PLUTO-460] - PortletPreferenceDD doesn't descriminate between no
(null) values and empty values (new String[0])
     * [PLUTO-461] - AbstractVersionedWebAppDescriptorTest based tests
may fails based on available XML libraries
     * [PLUTO-462] - isPortletModeAllowed and isWindowStateAllowed do
case-sensitve checks
     * [PLUTO-473] - XML Schema Location for
pluto-portal-driver-config.xsd points to obsolete schema definition
     * [PLUTO-474] - CLONE -portlet session should not be invalidated
when lastAccessedTime is 0
     * [PLUTO-475] - Default Portlet Skin and WindowStateAnchorTag emit
invalid markup

Improvement

     * [PLUTO-360] - FileAssemblerTest cannot be executed offline
     * [PLUTO-394] - o.a.p.tags.el.ParamTag does not evaluate EL on
"name" attribute
     * [PLUTO-417] - PortletResponseImpl doesn't allow wsrp rewrite urls
     * [PLUTO-456] - fix line endings on files.
     * [PLUTO-458] - Improve exception handling with
AbstractCastorDescriptorService
     * [PLUTO-465] - Automatic determination of JAXP usage
     * [PLUTO-472] - Fix Pluto Maven 2 release assemblies so they
actually work.

Re: [VOTE]: Pluto 1.1.5 Release

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
+1

Thanks Craig :)

Re: [VOTE]: Pluto 1.1.5 Release

Posted by cdoremus <CD...@hannaford.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE]: Pluto 1.1.5 Release

Posted by Eric Dalquist <er...@doit.wisc.edu>.
Sorry for the long delay.

+1 from me, I've tested it out with the uPortal 3 RC and everything
works as expected.

Thanks Elliot,
-Eric

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE]: Pluto 1.1.5 Release

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
I just updated the m2 repo and the distribution site with the 1.1.5
release.  After the mirrors catch up I'll shoot out the announcement.

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
+1 - 3