Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/03/20 14:48:18 UTC

CFP Open - Cloudstack Collboration Conference NA - 2019

The Cloudstack Collaboration Conference NA will be held 9-11 September 2019 at The Flamingo Hotel, Las Vegas !!!!!!

http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/

The event is being co-located with Apachecon

There are 2 x tracks of Cloudstack talks, a full day hackathon and evening events planned. Attendees are also welcome to attend other  Apaccon talks. It presents a great opportunity to learn, share ideas & problems, get to know other community members and have some fun together.

We've used the same format (i.e co-locating with Apachecon) for the last two years and both events have been a great success. This year is Apache's 20th anniversary, so a lot of work is going into making this Apachecon the biggest and best yet.

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS (CFP)
Talks and presentations are what make these events.  The event will only be a success if the content is varied and interesting and that is where people on these lists come in. It would be great to see as many people in our  community as possible submitting talks for the event.

The types of talks that have traditionally worked well at CCC are things like:

  *   User/ operator stories (i.e. how we use cloudstack at foo-org)
  *   Interesting use -cases of cloudstack
  *   Functionality that you've been working on
  *   A project/integration you've been doing with AN OTHER tech & CloudStack
  *   Discussions around functional or community shortfalls
  *   Proposals for new functionality

There's no limit on what you can submit - just make sure it CloudStack related.

Please, everybody consider doing at talk at CCC to showcase some of the amazing work that goes on here
The CFP  is now open. Access it via http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/ or directly at https://asf.jamhosted.net/cfp.html CFP closes 13 May

SPONSORS
Anybody who's organisation may be able to help with sponsorship: to sponsor Cloudstack collaboration conference, we ask interested organisations to sponsor Apachecon (our hosts). Details on sponsorship can be found here: https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/sponsors.html
As well as the benefits of Apachecon sponsorship, you will be listed as a sponsor of CloudStack Collboration Conference and receive specific thanks during the keynote/welcome talks

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com