Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2023/08/01 00:28:11 UTC

Re: Feedback requested - How to deal with retired podling resources

Hi,

I’m not sure what happen to that page or why it doesn’t exist. It did recenly:
https://web.archive.org/web/20230327140005/https://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html

Justin

Re: Feedback requested - How to deal with retired podling resources

Posted by Ruslan Kulynych <rk...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

We already have discussion in dev mailing list, should we move it to general?

Best regards,
Ruslan

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,