Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Heena Sharma <he...@us.ubizen.com> on 2000/07/14 16:05:40 UTC

tomcat -IIS a SOS call

hi
I have been trying to setup a filter on IIS so that I can ge IIS to redirect
all the servlet requests to tomcat.
I have followed the 9 step process of putting string values inthe registry
and the virtual directory and etc etc to the letter
But yet I cant get that red downward arrow to change in to green upwards one
Please  can anyone suggest anything as to what might be the problem
Any help would be apprecaited
Thanks
Heena

Re: tomcat -IIS a SOS call

Posted by Joy Su <js...@patkai.com>.
I happened to encounter this same behavior yesterday :)

I don't know if the problem you're having is the same as mine, but it turns
out that the list of instructions I was following contained a typo.  In the
registry, worker_file should be set to workers.properties rather than
worker.properties.  Check and see if that fixes it...

Joy