Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2003/07/05 13:33:48 UTC

font-file.xsl

Font gurus,

In what circumstances are t1font-file.xsl and ttffontfile.xsl used?

--
Peter B. West  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/resume.html

Re: font-file.xsl

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Tore,

Thanks.  That was my impression.  It also looks as though charlist.xml
has been superseded by glyphlist.xml.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/resume.html

RE: font-file.xsl

Posted by Tore Engvig <to...@ifi.uio.no>.
I don't think t1font-file.xsl and ttffontfile.xsl are in use any more.
The first version of font embedding worked just as the creation of the 14
standard fonts: You had to create a metric file, and then use
t1font-file.xsl or ttffontfile.xsl to create a java source file containing
the metrics (I think the 14 standardfonts stille use font-file.xsl for this
purpose?).

I don't think these files have been updated lately, and that they will
probably generate invalid code - so basically they could be removed.

Tore