Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ca...@ocean7.com on 2004/04/06 16:43:38 UTC

Re: Frame question

  julianhu> Dear All, I have a question about Frame. I have a Home page with
  julianhu> 3 frames. one is top frame just displaying some information,one
  julianhu> is left frame displaying the system menu tree,another is the main
  julianhu> frame. I want to click a button on the left frame to change the
  julianhu> page in the main frame. how can i do like that?

<form jwcid="@Form" listener="ognl:listeners.formSubmit" target="main">
</form>

<a jwcid="@DirectLink" listener="ognl:listeners.someListener" target="main">
</a>