Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2010/06/24 23:43:08 UTC

Programmatically set CSS 'id' in an tag

I am using a CSS stylesheet that requires each <a> tag link in a menu to
specify a differently numbered id value:

Eg.,

The output needs to be something like this where each <a> tag has a
sequentially numbered id: menu1, menu2, menu3 etc.,

  <ul>
  </ul>

Is it possible to get wicket to inject an id tag into the links markup?
If so, how ?

RE: Programmatically set CSS 'id' in an tag

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
Arh, ok, that explains it.

SV: Programmatically set CSS 'id' in an tag

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Re: RE: Programmatically set CSS 'id' in an tag

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Right. The wicket id is set in the constructor.

Jeremy Thomerson
-- sent from my smartphone - please excuse formatting and spelling errors

On Jun 24, 2010 8:58 PM, "Chris Colman" <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>
wrote:

Cool! I'll try those.

Thanks.

So setMarkupId sets the 'id' (as in reference to a CSS element) not the
'wicket:id' right?

Chris

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
Cool! I'll try those.

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
If your links are Wicket components, call setMarkupID on them.