Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2002/06/09 15:56:53 UTC

Re: Source files in distribution ?

I think there was a big discussion on tomcat-dev about this a year ago.
Someone suggested to remove the source, since it took extra download
time and wasn't used anyway. The thread was pretty big as far as I
remember..
I guess if the source is still distributes with the binary, it was -1 on
that one ;)

Mvgr,
Martin