Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/25 06:46:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 4.5.2 released!

The ServiceMix team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
ServiceMix 4.5.2.

Compared to the 4.5.0 release, this new release delivers a few bug
fixes and a minor version upgrade of Camel, CXF and Karaf.  We're now
using:
- Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0
- Apache Camel 2.10.6
- Apache CXF 2.6.8
- Apache Karaf 2.2.11

This release and release notes are available from
http://servicemix.apache.org/downloads/servicemix-4.5.2.html

P.S. At the moment, the full assemblies are only available in the
Maven repositories but not yet on the Apache mirrors.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 4.5.2 released!

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Cristiano,

Good catch!  Looks like I completely forgot to update that page after
the restarted vote.  The page has now been updated with the correct
version information.

Thanks for the heads up,

Gert

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.