Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/06/21 12:46:40 UTC

Clean up XSD on ofbiz/site/dtds/

Hi All,

At r1749490, I wondered about removing simple-methods-v2.xsd and regions.xsd which are no longer used, and for a moment, but could be that old custom
projects still need them.

What do you hinkt about that and about all XSD files actually?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Clean up XSD on ofbiz/site/dtds/

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Deepak,

Done at revision: 1752764

Jacques

Le 21/06/2016 � 15:24, Deepak Dixit a �crit :

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.