Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Raviteja Lokineni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/22 06:55:49 UTC

Re: Help with pitching Groovy and Grails

+Groovy Users

I have seen Groovy grow since 1.6.x and Grails since 1.3.x and I have used
it successfully in many projects but the problem arises when convincing
organizations which are a little hesitant to use newer techs. It could also
be my inability to explain the internals correctly to people. If someone
has already done some research and can shed some light on the internals may
be I could use that to help myself.

Thanks,
Raviteja