Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Paul I Fodor <pi...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/07/15 17:59:42 UTC

tcpmon

 Hi all,
 It seems that is no problem with tcpmon but that is not alocated enough
memory of something related to the tcp sockets.

 If I run tcpmon in IBM Websphere it runs well and is also fast.

 If I run tcpmon from command line with "java -cp ./lib/axis.jar
org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon 8081 localhost 8080" then it is very slow and
fails to transmit the file corectly.

 I cannot determine what is the cause - maybe not enough memory allocated
or something related to the tcp sockets - anyway, it seems that Websphere
solved the problem.

 Is there something in JVM to increase the memory used?

Paul.