Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastian Klamar <se...@tux.wh17.tu-dresden.de> on 2003/12/17 20:08:54 UTC

WML Compiler / WMLC Serializer available?

I need a WMLC serializer.

I found an old posting on cocoon-users, dated 2001-04-09 [1].  In this
mail the poster offered to include his WMLC Serializer in the Cocoon
distribution.  Unfortunately the link he provided doesn't exist any
longer and the serializer wasn't included in Cocoon :-(

Anyone with a ready wmlc component?

TIA -- Sebastian

[1] http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:PkBIHLK3M7IJ:archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2001-April/013333.html&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

--
Die letzten Worte...
  des Baustatikers: "Ich glaube da habe ich mich irgendwo verrechnet..."

Re: WML Compiler / WMLC Serializer available?

Posted by Sebastian Klamar <se...@tux.wh17.tu-dresden.de>.
* Upayavira [2003-12-18 10:48 +0100] wrote:
> There is a WML serializer already in the default root sitemap. Use
> that. Any compilation that is done is done by the WAP user's WAP
> gateway, not by your web server.

FYI, I need the WMLC to explore the file size of the card (we have an
adaptation system that divides a document into several fragments for
clients with smaller resources).

      Sebastian

--
Die letzten Worte...
          des Fido-Points: "Ich glaube nicht, dass der MOD ernst macht!"

AW: WML Compiler / WMLC Serializer available?

Posted by Marco Rolappe <m_...@web.de>.

that's right, you don't need a special serializer. but I think the
compilation by the gateway is just what he wants to prevent. the need for
speed ;-) shoudln't be too difficult to implement though.

Re: WML Compiler / WMLC Serializer available?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.