Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tsvetelin Saykov <ts...@rushmore-digital.com> on 2006/01/28 11:45:49 UTC

Strange exception in Tomcat log file. Probably related with HiveMind

Hi All,

I have received the following exceptions in Tomcat log file in my Tapestry
4.0 application. I think it is related with HiveMind registry but don't know
what is wrong :(
It is very strange because the same application is running without any
problems under Eclipse+Jetty or on my desktop Tomcat 5.0 on Windows. More
strange for me is that everything seems works fine from user point of view -
I receive the requested pages without exception page.
The installation package is : Linux - Apache - JDK (build 1.4.1_07-b02,
mixed mode), Tomcat 5.0, Tapestry 4.0

Does anyone have an idea what cause this problem?

Exception 'service.impl.BuilderParameter ' for class
service.impl.BuilderParameter
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderMessagesFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderMessagesFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderLogFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderLogFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderServiceIdFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderServiceIdFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderErrorHandlerFacet ' for class
service.impl.BuilderErrorHandlerFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderClassResolverFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderClassResolverFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderErrorLogFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderErrorLogFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderPropertyFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderPropertyFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderPropertyFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderPropertyFacet
Exception 'ValidatorsBindingFactory' for class ValidatorsBindingFactory
Exception
'org.apache.tapestry.form.validator.ValidatorsBindingFactoryBeanInfo' for
class org.apache.tapestry.form.validator.ValidatorsBindingFactoryBeanInfo
[...]
Exception 'ValidatorFactoryImpl' for class ValidatorFactoryImpl
Exception 'ValidatorContribution' for class ValidatorContribution
Exception 'Max' for class Max
Exception 'ValidatorContribution' for class ValidatorContribution
Exception 'MaxDate' for class MaxDate
Exception 'ValidatorContribution' for class ValidatorContribution
Exception 'MaxLength' for class MaxLength
Exception 'ValidatorContribution' for class ValidatorContribution
Exception 'Min' for class Min
Exception 'ValidatorContribution' for class ValidatorContribution
Exception 'MinDate' for class MinDate
Exception 'ValidatorContribution' for class ValidatorContribution
Exception 'MinLength' for class MinLength
Exception 'ValidatorContribution' for class ValidatorContribution
Exception 'Pattern' for class Pattern
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderParameter' for class
service.impl.BuilderParameter
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderMessagesFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderMessagesFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderLogFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderLogFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderServiceIdFacet ' for class
service.impl.BuilderServiceIdFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderErrorHandlerFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderErrorHandlerFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderClassResolverFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderClassResolverFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderErrorLogFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderErrorLogFacet
Exception 'service.impl.BuilderPropertyFacet' for class
service.impl.BuilderPropertyFacet
Exception 'MessageBindingFactory' for class MessageBindingFactory

On each requests to home page I get
[doGet] Got request: GET
Exception 'impl.RequestGlobalsImpl' for class impl.RequestGlobalsImpl
Exception 'ClientPropertyPersistenceStrategy' for class

Re: Strange exception in Tomcat log file. Probably related with HiveMind

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Obviously something related to class loading inside Tomcat; beyond
that, can't say.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind