Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by krv <vi...@onmobile.com> on 2008/08/13 08:40:45 UTC

Messages getting Lost

Hi,

We are using ActiveMQ as a Message bus in our project along with Mule. We
are using MuleClient both at the enqueuer and dequeuer. We are observing a
loss of messages at the receiver. I have attached the configuration of
ActiveMQ as well as Mule (as Spring configuration).
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18957803/activemq.xml activemq.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18957803/mule-configuration.xml
mule-configuration.xml

I am just trying to figure out where the problem - the enqueuer, the bus
itself or the dequeuer. Also I did  not get errors/exception in all the
three places.

If anyone has ever encountered a similar problem please post any information
that will be helpful to detect the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vivek